Welcome to the Prestbury Methodist Church website
We are a growing Methodist church in Cheshire with around 80 members and a normal attendance at Sunday morning worship of 60-70. This includes up to 25 children and young people for All Age Services.
Our Sunday services are normally at 10:30 and 18:45.
Morning worship is varied in style, sometimes formal, sometimes informal. Children are always welcome. Our service is is followed by a relaxed time to chat over coffee. On the 2nd Sunday of each month we hold a Family All Age Service, as well as other special services through the year. Follow us on Facebook to find out about up and coming services.
Evening worship is usually a quieter, more reflective, service with an older congregation of up to 25 people.
All are welcome.
We are committed to live out the Gospel in our village, working together with the local Parish Church of St Peter’s. We do this by:
- Encouraging social contact in the village
- Offering a place of fairly informal worship, and groups that support prayer and study of the Christian faith.
- Engaging our younger generations creatively to encourage their exploring minds to learn more about how great God is for them
- Speaking out for justice, peace & integrity in the world, and working to promote organisations that support these principles.
- Showing love in the community, and organising events to support charity.
- Caring for the vulnerable in our community.
Come and meet us!
For further information on the website, please email: email@example.com